Sweethearts Select is a paid membership that allows you into the exclusive and selective world of the ultra luxurious. We bring you events only for Select members such as the Longest running Event in Second Life, The King and Queen Event, as well as a place that is FINALLY full formal at Sweethearts. Now you can get the best of both worlds. We still offer the Sweethearts Jazz Original club in every form. We have simply added a new area for our Select Members to come and enjoy.
Sweethearts Select offers a full venue with members only access, limited chatter, limited spam, special events, both contest and live events. It's the place where everyone will want to be but only the Select can play. A landmark of the Sweethearts Region is now exclusive only to you.
MORE dance areas,
A beautiful environment to take your date to.
Voted the Best Place to Propose, by Lusch Audio.
See an FM tag? Those are our 1st year Founding Members.
See a Hall of Fame tag? Those are our Select Hall of Famers!
Teleport to Select http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweethearts/129/163/27
Rules of the Sweethearts Select Club.
- Full formal attire is required, Men - Tux or suit, shoes, fully clothed. Ladies - Knee length or longer gowns, fully clothed, watch those scripts.
- No jeans, or shorts,
- No ripped attire.
- No skirts, gowns only,
- No open shirts,
- No silks,
- PG Attire as in covered bits and pieces.
- No nipples, no butt cheeks,
- No sexual attachments.
- You MUST wear your Sweethearts Select Club group tag at ALL times, while inside the Select club.
- Please keep the conversations RESPECTFUL, and MORE PG. We will NOT be as tolerant in the Select club as we are in the original. If it's not classy, don't say it.
- If you are asked to leave and are not banned, you are welcome to return to the Sweethearts Jazz original club, however you will not be allowed to keep your group tag and there are no refunds. Please be on your BEST behavior.
- Membership is paid in order to maintain the elegance and detour the "free for all" mentality, it in no way allows you as a member to make any decisions regarding the establishment.
- IF you happen to leave the group, intentionally or on purpose, you must pay the fee to rejoin. There is no exceptions.
- You may not bring a guest with you, they must be a member in order to accompany you. You MAY however gift a membership to them by sending a notecard to Shannon Bramlington or Blake Hambleton. You will then pay the fee to Shannon Bramlington and we will invite your guest personally.
- We will offer things that are not offered in the original club. We hope you enjoy them.