Saturday, November 14, 2015

Queen Shannon - Miss AZUL 2015



I caught up with our very busy Shannon to find out what’s been going on in her Second Life recently.  I’m sure that many of you know that she recently participated in the Miss Azul contest and WON! 
 Not that it comes as a surprise of course, we all know just how lovely and smart she is.


I asked her what prompted her to enter the contest.  She said  “I entered Miss Azul because of a promise. I had been waiting for another Miss Azul contest to begin since 2011. And when it finally did in 2015, I knew it was time to throw my hat into the ring and try.”


These contests are far from a walk in the park.  They require dedication, enthusiasm and perseverance.   There were many various stages to get through, and I asked her which her favourite was?  She said “Oh there were so many challenges to complete. But I think my two favourite stages were the business presentation and the finale. For the business presentation I gave Azul an idea I had had for years and presented it in a new way that wasn't a notecard or texture. It was fun to put the presentation together. The finale was a blast too. I was screaming in RL the whole time, even when I was walking and posing. I was thrilled to just BE there, let alone win. When I finished my first walk I cried "the ugly cry" for 30 minutes, just because I was there and so excited to be part of the contest.”

I asked her what her responsibilities as Miss AZUL 2015 would likely entail?  She said “So far its interviews and photo shoots. There have been many and I'm still getting through them all. I am excited to see what the future holds for the AZUL brand and so excited to be a part of it.”











I’m sure you will join me in congratulating our beautiful Shannon one more time.  All of us from the Sweethearts family are very proud of you.







AZUL by Mami Jewell

Main store
http://slurl.com/secondlife/joia%20azul/128/128/1104

Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/11590?id=11590